Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Excuses, excuses

This will be a pathetic blog entry, existing more to maintain my bond with the blog than to actually post anything substantive. Unfortunately, I haven't had much time or desire to sit down and write lately. Sure, I've had the ideas, just not the gumption. Between 17 credit hours this semester, two part-time jobs that eat up 26 hours of my free time, and my involvement with the University's Open Courseware project, I've been rendered a zombie in my downtime. Even mightly Muddflek has been neglected as my World of Warcraft icon goes unclicked. In fact, the account, and therefore the existence of my favorite orc warrior, will be terminated sometime in the next week. I should probably feel a bit sad, but I'm really just too tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment