Monday, February 18, 2008

One Night's Work

Ugh, I am way out of practice assembling models. Glued fingers, frustrated curses, etc. But here's my night's work, a Predator light tank and a Razorback APC. I was really debating leaving them most of the way unassembled so that I could later paint the interior, but realized that such plans were so far down the road that I would eventually get frustrated by the models in a loose state. I did hold off on filling the Predator's hatches however so that I could swap out things depending on what the game called for. I should have done the same thing for the Razorback, but I guess I will just have to make do with it being permanently armed with twin-linked lascannons and a storm bolter. Hopefully they perform well enough tomorrow to warrant the marathon assembly session.

No comments:

Post a Comment