Thursday, June 17, 2010

Seamus WIP Part 1



As the group I semi-regularly game with has been on a Malifaux kick for some time now - especially as several of them are participating in the GenCon Malifaux tournaments - I've finally gotten around to putting some paint on my figs.

This guy is Seamus, one of the masters of the Resurrectionists faction. I picked him up as well as his belles when they were first released by Wyrd, well before Malifaux premiered. Possessing the figures already, playing his faction was a natural choice for me. However, his style of play hasn't suited me very well and I'm still chasing a win. Nicodem seems to be one of the more popular Resurrectionist masters so I've picked him up to try out. But I still like the Seamus figure, so even if he never sees the table again, he's the first of my Malifaux figures to find themselves under my brush.

Further work-in-progress pictures to be posted as I get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment