Monday, April 15, 2013

Blood Bowl Log 1 - A Warpstone Bath

After an extraordinarily successful first season, followed up by a less than stellar second, I'd decided to step away from the Norse for a bit and try my hand at a different team. Given that the Skaven were my team nearly 20 years ago when I played the game for the first time, and they exist on the opposite end of the bashy spectrum from my Norse I thought they'd make a nice change of pace. Fortunately I was able to get my paws on this second-hand team (including a Rat Ogre) for a steal, so after a thorough dousing in some liquid warpstone (Simple Green really), they should be ready for the files and the primer.

Like last year's Mordheim project (coincidentally another classic league-oriented game), I intend to try to knock these guys out quickly in time for the season kicking off in a few weeks and will track my progress throughout. Cheese for the cheese god!

No comments:

Post a Comment