Thursday, July 26, 2007

2 1/2 Weeks and Counting


While I've always been guilty of procrastinating on my GenCon painting competition entries, I think I'm being particularly bad this year. After planning out a number of entries aimed at targeting those categories that seem to receive the least attention - unit, large model and vehicle - I find myself with enough time to only work on an entry for the most competitive of categories - single figure. The lucky model is a Totanem hero from Crocodile Games' Wargods of Aegyptus range. I painted one a little while ago, also to be a GenCon entry, and enjoyed the process so much I figured I'd try my hand at another one. This time around I think I'm going to try for a light brown, sandstone type color, but we'll so how that goes as the paint goes on. Hopefully by tomorrow night I'll have some basecoat pictures up (properly lighted and with a backdrop of course), as a trip to Nashville this weekend means no painting will be getting done.

No comments:

Post a Comment