Monday, July 09, 2007

To Columbus and Back

So Saturday was a whirlwind trip to Columbus and back to drop in on the Origins gaming convention. A number of my friends - Tom, Jeff, Mark - were already there, having taken the time off to attend all four days of the con, but my work schedule and the amount of time I'll be taking in late July and through August didn't afford me the same option. So instead I was up at the crack of 4:30 and didn't get back to AA until 12:30. All in all it made for a long day, but it was a great time. As usual, the miniatures events were well presented (as you can see in the pics below), I got my hands on a copy of the 2nd Ed. Supersystem rules and got to chew the fat with the creator, and as a group we all bought into a new horror-themed skirmish game - Spinespur. Too be more accurate, the rest of the group bought into it, I just picked up the book with the hopes of using my existing figure collection to play it.















No comments:

Post a Comment