Saturday, May 15, 2010

1000 Pts of Crimson Fists

My bi-weekly gaming group (well bi-weekly for me, as they meet every week) will be running a friendly 1000 Pt. 40K tournament in July. I figure this will be a great opportunity to not only get in a day of gaming, but also prompt me to sit down at the painting table again. Considering that I don't want more than 2000 Pts. or so of marines when all is said and done (I've simply got too many miniature gaming interests to heavily invest time and space to one game/army), this will also give me a solid foundation on which to build the final army.

No doubt this list will be revised as time goes on, but here's what I'm thinking of for the tourney:

-Librarian - 100 pts

-Sternguard Veterans - 230
w. Power Fist, 1 Combi-Melta, Assault Cannon Razorback

-Tactical Squad - 235
w. 5 Additional Marines, Power Fist, Meltagun, Multimelta, Rhino

-Tactical Squad - 145
w. Power Weapon, Razorback

-Predator Tank - 120
w. Lascannon Sponsons

-Predator Tank - 85
w. Heavy Bolter Sponsons

-Predator Tank - 85
w. Heavy Bolter Sponsons

No comments:

Post a Comment