Thursday, March 08, 2012

Electrical Creation

After taking a short break to finish off my Iron Painter round 1 entry, I'm back to working on the Ramos crew and this evening present the Electrical Creation.  While a fairly harmless looking model, in my experience playing against this crew this little guy has proven to be a critical component.  I've include pictures here both with and without the flash, as the real life appearance is somewhere between the two.  I'm beginning to think that some brighter bulbs might be in order.

Next in the queue is the Steamborg Executioner.  His lower half is already over half done and his upper half has been assembled and primed.  As round 2 of the Iron Painter should start on Monday, and I'm hoping that I make it through this first round, that gives me the weekend to knock Mr. Borg out.



No comments:

Post a Comment