Saturday, March 03, 2012

February '12 Review

Pretty much as I suspected, my February painting plans were more than a bit optimistic.  Instead of the one Mordheim figure and thirteen figure Malifaux crew I hoped to complete, I finished only the high elf and two of Ramos' constructs - the Brass Arachnid and the Soulstone Miner.  For March, I've assembled the painting queue to the right, which I hope will be a bit more reasonable.

Complicating matters is the fact that my projects for this month need to be substantially more diverse than last month's.  In addition to continuing to whittle away at that Ramos crew, I have my Iron Painter entries to work on.  The first is due this coming Monday, but hopefully I'll have at least one more round to compete in this month, thus adding a second entry to my list.  I also have a small German force to put together for some 15mm WWII skirmish gaming that a few of us have been planning for months now.  So far the British player has painted nearly all of approximately a company's worth of figures, with armored support, and the American player has at least one rifle squad finished.  Given that neither force is of much use without some German opponents, they're relying on me.

So off I go.  Pictures of my Iron Painter first round entry should be posted by early next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment