Thursday, April 27, 2006

All Together Now

Helping my Dad clean up some trees he cut down while on his day off and then going for a run through the neighborhood (which, I noted with lung-burning clarity, is far more hilly than a treadmill) kept me from making much progress tonight. But, the Karnophages are epoxied together and to their bases. The reposed figures are in the front row with their original poses represented by their comrades in the back.

I'll let the epoxy harden overnight to be on the safe side (even though it is 15 minute set) and tackle the sculpting, basing materials and priming tomorrow. That coupled with a trip to the D for my brother-in-law's birthday on Saturday means these guys likely won't be seeing any paint until Sunday. With any luck I'll be able to get a good few hours in then and knock out most of the flesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment