Thursday, August 23, 2012

4th Quarter Painting Plans

With GenCon behind me, a boatload of new miniatures in my collection, and a slew of projects about my head, I've decided it's time to sack up for this last quarter (really a quarter plus one month) and try to dramatically raise that painted tally.  While it's exceedingly unlikely that I'll be able to balance out my "purchased" and "painted" totals, I sure as heck intend to get as close as possible.



To that end I've updated my queue to the right to reflect everything I hope to complete before the end of the year.  This includes the following:
  • The balance of the Ramos crew I've slowly been working on for Malifaux
  • A commissioned squad of 5 Grey Knight Paladins in terminator armor
  • A 15mm WWII German Panzergrenadier platoon with some armored support
  • My contribution to a Normandy village being assembled by three of us
These projects aren't listed in any particular order and I'll likely tackle them as the mood strikes me.  Provided I manage to get through all of these before Christmas, I'll add the Jakob Lynch crew that just picked up from Wyrd at GenCon to the mix.  The models, much more organic in nature than Ramos' constructs, will be an interesting shift in painting style and give me a chance to try out these new Malifaux plastics.  Of course, with the MSU football season starting up in just over a week, we'll see how successful I am in accomplishing even my stated goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment