Monday, February 06, 2012

February Plans

On the heels of what has been my most productive month of miniatures painting ever, I've opted for an even more ambitious February.  To the right you can see my "Painting Queue,"  which is something that I plan to update at the beginning of each month with my plans.

For February, I intend to quickly knock out the newest member of my Mordheim high elf warband - pictures by tomorrow evening - as well as complete nearly the entirety of my buddy's Ramos crew for Malifaux.  This long suffering friend of mine commissioned me to paint this group of figures nearly two years ago, and they've languished on my painting desk due to my general lack of productivity.  But as his schedule looks to be freeing up on the nights that our regular Malifaux group gets together, it's important that I finally get these completed in order to facilitate his participation.  Provided I accomplish this plan, I'll have only the alternate Ramos and another arachnid swarm to take care of to complete his entire crew - though no doubt there will be an avatar Ramos eventually added.

Unfortunately I've made this job a bit harder for myself, having added the Soulstone Miner and Taelor to the figures he originally gave me in an attempt to make up for my extreme delay.  I've also started working on a custom case for carrying this crew around.  So, lots of work ahead of me, but provided I maintain some steam this should be perfectly doable!

No comments:

Post a Comment