Thursday, February 09, 2012

March '12 Malifaux Releases

It would seem that I couldn't have picked a better time to start working on my Malifaux figures, as Wyrd has just revealed what will constitute their March releases. Overall, I think this is a solid release without a single stinker in the lot. But in particular, it's these girls (I think that's the correct term for the second pair) that have me the most excited:
I like the look of these alternate Viktorias much more than the original versions that I have, but have yet to assemble, and the Dead Doxies will be a great looking addition to my Seamus crew. Of course, between these new releases and Angelica, released in January, I'll have new releases for my Viktorias, Seamus, and Colette crews, thereby exacerbating my indecision as to which to work on once I finish with Ramos. Hopefully this is about as troubling of a dilemma as I'll ever have to face. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment