Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Super service from Secret Weapon

After seeing a post on Dave Taylor's blog about using a wash from Secret Weapon Miniatures to quickly and simply approximate a bronze patina effect, I and a buddy of mine put in an order for a number of their washes.  I've ordered from Justin before and was pleased with the speed of their service.  This time was no different.

Unfortunately, upon opening the package I found that I had mistakenly been sent a different wash than the Storm Cloud color that prompted the entire order!  I quickly sent out a message to Secret Weapon explaining my problem, and Justin responded within the hour to let me know that the correct wash would be on its way this morning.  That's outstanding service, especially considering how many other small operations in this industry are run like an afterthought.  Keep it up guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment